am nervous and anxious. Looking forward to my meeting with Brandon about my new bike. This meeting could make or break me..... well not really it's just that it will help my confidence level and give me a push start in the right direction.
This is how it all came about:
Hi Brandon
I read your blog “A COMMITMENT TO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE” and have been thinking of getting back on the bike, mainly to loose some of my baby fat. I have no idea what I weigh now but it’s a lot.
I need your advice:
I need something strong that can handle my weight and that will make it around the block for the first 3 months without bending the frame. (I might jump a pavement or 2). When that gets boring I’m gonna be hitting the single tracks with it. So it must be something that can take this journey with me!
Any ideas or advice?
Regards
Greg aka Eggie
PS. ….. and don’t tell me that I have to start with running.
Reply from Brandon
Greg (sounds strange to me still!).
I am in Knysna riding 500 k's in 4 days for Epic Training :) I am glad you have decided on a healthy lifestyle. It has changed my life over the last 18 months.
Call me on Monday when I am back in the office and I will sort you out.
Cheers.
Brandon.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment