Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dakar

135.5kg

I went to see Robbie Powell yesterday to chat to him about a new bike. I have sold my Ridge Disk to Grant Currin (family).

Robbie recommended the Namib but unfortunately they didn't have the right size so the second option was the Raleigh Dakar.


I'm very excited. I just hope that the shock can handle my weight and perform.

I'm planning my first ride next week Saturday. Robbie and the guys at Raleigh recommended a nice flat route 26 there and 26km back. From Butterfield road to the Van Stadens train bridge. I drove it with the car today and it looks awesome.

I have been sick for the last 2 days so gym hasn't seen me at all. It's a bit sad and I am very very irritated. I'll maybe go tonight for a very very gentle spin. maybe like 60 - 65% of max.

Later

No comments: